camouflage finlandais 2e GM

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
shermanologue de garde
(presque) tout est dans le pseudo !
dangereux beutemaniaque
shermanologue de garde
5808 messages postés
   Posté le 12-06-2005 à 21:31:31   Voir le profil de shermanologue de garde (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à shermanologue de garde   

Par des maquettistes pour des maquettistes http://www.ipmsfinland.org/artikkelit.php?kat=artikkelit&aihe=suomalaisenmaakalustonnaamiomaalit
Je l'ai aussi en finlandais pour les maso

Ca marche pas, c'est en finlandais !
Allez zou, un copié collé ! Les pièces en lien sont en bas de la page en version originale.
The Finnish camouflage colors of military vehicles and ordnance in Humbrol enamelsThere is no modelling paints at the market suitable for Finnish military vehicles and ordnance. There used to be special batch of Xtra color paints shaded for this use. They have been sold out for few years now. That’s why there was severe need to do something.

Me (Jukka Purhonen) , Jarmo Lindgren and Esa Muikku were the team to do the job. Jarmo and I did the paint mixing duty and Esa provided a critical eye and information for the process (Thanks!). Hopefully we will hear more from Esa over this matter (new info on Finnish camo).

Our aim was to find mixing recipe for all known Finnish camo colors. We decided to use Humbrol Super Enamels. Comparing charts are available e.g. http://www.airmodel.sk/indie_eng.html. It should be noted that some of Humbrol shades are different on the new batch! Also there is some variation on the accuracy of various color comparing charts.

We looked for matching shades for 1/1 original colors. This was due to the fact that there is so many styles of painting models that it was safer to stick to the 1/1 scale shade.

Every shade is compared in sun lighting and by several viewers to be sure of the result. All shades were compared into original color or RDS-color chart.

Next I shall introduce the results in mixing recipies and in pictures. The pictures are not to give shade reference - just to compare differences on various colors. The exact color is available by mixing the color according to the notes on the following text.

The green camo colors (picture 1)
This is not a logical start but I will begin with the post war Russian green (I painted the sample on a wrong end of the sheet). The shade is on left in the picture. Shade is made with following mixture (HU meaning Humbrol):

8 parts HU69
4 parts HU33
3 parts HU62
Sävy jää satiiniksi.
The oldest know Finnish camo color is “Kenttäharmaa” (Field Grey). The second shade from left in the picture. Mixture: :

4 parts HU150
2 parts HU69
2 parts HU62
3 parts HU33
Next is ”Kimmo Kenttävihreä” (Field Green Kimmo). The third shade from left in the picture. Mixture:

7 parts HU69
3 parts HU33
The mixed shade is satin.
Last of the greens is ”TM1474/76 Kenttävihreä” (Field Green TM1474/76) The shade on right in the picture. Mixture:

10 parts HU163
1 part HU155
1 part HU131
The war time three colored camo (picture 2)
Sammaleenvihreä" (Moss Green):

10 parts HU116
1 part HU131
"Harmaa" (Grey):

10 parts HU72
1 part HU170
"Hiekanruskea" (Sand Brown):

HU170
The war time winter camo (picture 3)
There is no good reference for "Siniharmaa" (Bluish Grey) used in this como scheme, but we ended up recommending :

HU127
Valkoinen" (White):

HU34 (LOL)
NThe present camo system (pictures 4 and 5)
"Tumman vihreä AN11" (Dark Green AN11):

10 parts HU75
6 parts HU131
"Vaaleanvihreä AN22" (Light Green AN22):

HU102
"Ruskea AN33" (Brown AN33): :

HU170
"Musta AN44" (Black AN44):

HU33 (heh heh)
Dunkelgelb nach muster (no picture)
The Dunkelgelb color used by Germans during the end of WW II has been a subject of wide discussion e.g. in the net. One of the most common statements is that there is several shades of this color. It’s true that there is the original Dunkelgelb (RAL 7028) and the later, wider used, Dunkelgelb nach muster (no RAL-number). I only say that we have discovered only one shade in the unbleached samples available. We have studied a bit under ten samples and all are practically of the same shade. Mixture:

1 part HU83
1 part HU84
1 part HU110
1 part HU34
After words
There are present results of our work. Maybe later some English and Russian shades used on Finnish equipment. Since I painted during this project some 600 color samples out of some 50 tins - I believe I shall rest a while before continuation...

I did not add any basic info of the use of the colors into this article. Hopefully it can be found in references I have listed under.

Reference
Muikku, Purhonen; Suomalaiset Panssarivaunut 1918-1997 (Finnish Armoured Vehicles 1918-1997)
Panssari 1/2000 (local Armor Guild magazine)
IPMS MALLARI 1999 Special edition (e.g. article (also in English) of camo colors of Finnish Defence Forces) Buyable via IPMS Finland.
Author: Jukka Purhonen, Fi-613.

Attached files

Message édité le 12-06-2005 à 21:33:57 par shermanologue de garde

--------------------
Claude
Le maquettisme plastique, c'est tenir l'histoire dans ses mains
Pat95
Tracks leader
Pat95
5276 messages postés
   Posté le 12-06-2005 à 23:04:25   Voir le profil de Pat95 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   http://perso.wanadoo.fr/crampman/album_cris/index.html   Envoyer un message privé à Pat95   

Merci camarade, je te revaudrai ça !!
Patrick

--------------------
"Messieurs les maitres, veuillez assurer vos chapeaux , nous allons avoir l'honneur de charger !"
Mr de Montesson, commandant la Maison du Roi, bataille de Fontenoy, 11 mai 1745.
shermanologue de garde
dangereux beutemaniaque
shermanologue de garde
5808 messages postés
   Posté le 13-06-2005 à 14:56:08   Voir le profil de shermanologue de garde (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à shermanologue de garde   

Pat95 a écrit :

Merci camarade , je te revaudrai ça !!
Patrick

Spasiba tovaritch !
Par contre, j'embrasse pas sur la bouche
Pat95
Tracks leader
Pat95
5276 messages postés
   Posté le 13-06-2005 à 17:46:41   Voir le profil de Pat95 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   http://perso.wanadoo.fr/crampman/album_cris/index.html   Envoyer un message privé à Pat95   

Beurk !!!
Mais, si c'était Claudinette, la shermanologuette de garde, alors oui !

Patrick

--------------------
"Messieurs les maitres, veuillez assurer vos chapeaux , nous allons avoir l'honneur de charger !"
Mr de Montesson, commandant la Maison du Roi, bataille de Fontenoy, 11 mai 1745.
shermanologue de garde
dangereux beutemaniaque
shermanologue de garde
5808 messages postés
   Posté le 13-06-2005 à 17:48:56   Voir le profil de shermanologue de garde (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à shermanologue de garde   

Pat95 a écrit :

Beurk !!!
Mais, si c'était Claudinette, la shermanologuette de garde, alors oui !
Patrick

Je comprends mieux l'utilité du trombinoscope maintenant !
Haut de pagePages : 1  

BIENVENUE SUR LE FORUM DE MINITRACKS  Trackstory  Histoire et technique  camouflage finlandais 2e GMNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum